Thursday, January 27, 2005

Week 3

This is getting boring - and it's only week 3! I've lost another 2lbs - which again is less than I hoped. I have, however, tightened up on the diet in the last couple of days. I realised I was picking and choosing the bits of the rules I liked - a high daily calorie intake, plus being allowed to eat the calories I "earn" in exercise, wasn't working. So I've reduced my basic calorie allowance to about 1500 calories and anything I eat over that I have to work for.

I do hope though, what with walking 15 miles more than usual and cycling 7 or 8, that perhaps I'm replacing fat with heavier but denser muscle. I don't think I'll be starring in any circus troupes as Elvira, the Muscle Lady, any time soon though...

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
Anon