Thursday, February 03, 2005

Week 4

Ruth's diet was going surprisingly well


It's that time again and haven't I felt anxious over the last 18 hours in anticipation?! Well, to put you out of my misery, I can announce that loads of you now owe me money. Hoorah! Another 3 lbs weight off means my first stone has gone. Only 5 to go...

Scales 3 Feb


I'm particularly impressed with myself (oh come on, I'm allowed to be...) as I've been unwell since the weekend and unable to exercise. On Monday, I ate my exercise calories anyway - so went over. But the last two days I've diligently stuck to this week's allocation of 1,493 calories. And those of you suggesting that that might be because I'm cooped up at home with no access to tasty morsels, shame on you!

And not to forget, the weekly graphical evidence. And contrary to e's suggestion, no I can't stop just because the blue line has passed the goal line...

Diet Graph 3 Feb