Sunday, June 05, 2005

Week 21

Hi. Remember me? Sorry for disappearing for a little while. I needed to lick my wounds and be allowed to try and fill the emptiness with overly calorific foodstuffs.

Needless to say, that didn't work, and today I have resumed my diet with fresh determination to succeed in reducing your bank balances as well as my waistline. In the interim I've gained a further 3lbs - but I'm sure I'll shed those quickly.

I started my new job a week and a half ago and have been transformed into someone who gets to work at 8.30am instead of 9.59am. Perhaps this is the beginning of a whole new energised me who will scoff in the face of chocolate eclairs and say pshaw to bags of chips drenched in vinegar.


Pshaw!


Perhaps...

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall

Confucius