Thursday, May 05, 2005

Week 17

I can't believe it's Thursday again! Time disappears while the pounds stay steadfastly put. By which I mean I've lost nothing, niente, zilch this week. I think I need a cunning plan.

This cunning plan was sent to me by Billy and Debbie who obviously both have my interests at heart. I'm not sure it would convince my generous sponsors in the long run however - a sudden weight loss of some 15 stone followed by a static weight week in and week out is bound to cause a little suspicion...

A cunning plan


One piece of good news is that the inches have started to budge. I've lost 4" round my bust and waist and 3.5" round my hips. Means I at least have a reasonably clear view of my feet so it's all been worthwhile to date.

No loss this week


Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
Mary Kay Ash