Thursday, April 14, 2005

Week 14

What a rollercoaster this week has been. First I'm ashamed to admit I put on another 3 pounds over the weekend!

Then came the revelation that dear sweet billy is in fact one and the same as the ass-kicking Harvey from Celebrity Fit Club! Just shows you can never trust what you read on the internet.

Billy


Next my formerly well-built friend J appeared looking svelte and sexy with the hint of a well-toned pec or two rippling under his shirt. If he can do it, surely so can I!

And then marathon-runner P made it quite clear that he, and no doubt my other sponsors, were only supporting me in the belief that I would suffer while achieving my goal. And he knows a lot about suffering with Sunday approaching...

So I've buckled down and gone to bed hungry two nights running - suffering is back on the agenda. And in doing so, I've lost 7 pounds - giving a net loss for this week of 4 pounds (yes you were right F).

Yee - hah!

Ruth's Weight Loss

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands- and then eat just one of the pieces.
Judith Viorst