Thursday, March 31, 2005

Week 12

This week the friend and commenter affectionately known as Deranged of Dublin has suggested that I am, in fact, a womble.

Remember you're a womble


Little did he know what a procession of disaster his innocent observation would cause.

After a full scientific analysis it turns out that I don't need to lose any weight at all! I am a perfect shape for a womble. However, I do need to lose 5 feet in height. I'm hardly going to lose those by cutting out chocolate, so now I need an entirely new strategy. Non-gory ideas on a postcard (or in the comments box) please...

Anyway, prior to this complete change of tack I would have been very happy to mention that I've lost another 2 pounds, meaning there would have been just 3 stone 11 pounds to go - doesn't that sound better than 6?

Time for another movie methinks.

Ruth's Weekly Weightloss @ 31 March


I'm in shape. Round is a shape... isn't it?

Anon