Thursday, February 24, 2005

Week 7

Hello again. Come to check up on me?

I have to say that this (self-imposed) requirement on me to report my progress every Thursday, if not keeping me on the straight and narrow, is at least keeping me on the slightly-bendy and soon-to-be-slender. This week has been really tough, not least because of eating (and drinking) out twice. I think I've also established - blokes look away now - that the third week out of every four is likely to be particularly disrupted. Although, as one friend enquired, Hormones can't weigh that much can they?

But the knowledge that you, dear reader, would be calling by today spurred me on to face my demons (and turn my back on the choc ices in the freezer). And so I really am happy to say that this week I've lost one pound. It might not be as much as I wanted but it is half a bag of sugar and it does mean I've now got a quarter of my way towards my target, having lost 1½ stone.

Ruth's Weight Loss @ 24 February


Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

Ogden Nash